Monday, October 16, 2006

I won Kazu Kibuishi Prize on DIDO AWARD 2006

Hi Doodlers!!
I won the Kazu Kibuishi prize in DIDO Award 2006 in Sapporo last week.


A lot of friends also participated in this Award online.
Friend's Alina Chau won Masato Sato Prize.
And, the nomination work was decided by the online voting as for this AWARD. I wish to express my gratitude to a lot of online friends who voted.
Several friends participated in this Award at once when I called for participation with this Brog. I want to do big thanks to online friends.
ARIGATO FRIENDS!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! in both sketch and finished versions! :D congratulations on the award! :D

PaintMonster said...

Nyala
Thank you very much!

Breadwig said...

I really like that illustration, congratulations on the award. I wish I'd have gotten more votes, but oh well.

Bryan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online