Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Exhibition!

Hi Folks,
I concluded the agent contract with a gallery in Japan and now engaging in their new project called "A2-CAFE"!
And, this agent is planning to keep unique event for the promotion of my work which will start from July 13th - 16th for 4 days.
Approximately 20 artrworks will be exhibited, and my work will be sold on the spot.




This is an invitation card for my promotion event.
designed by Ryo Ueda (Commune Graphics).

I am super-busy making works for coming exhibition right now.
this is the largest works I have ever done on prints!
(44 inches wide / Giclee on Canvas !!!)



Wicked! I was very surprised!
Because Giclee is the ROCK! Super beautiful print!! Job well done.



And I made limited unique edition for this upcoming exhibition and will release it.
For this unique version, I added special touch in acrylic paints.



These are my special unique versions ...



almost done!!


ummmmm
I need mobile bed!!!! Too sleepy and feel dizzy, man.
ahhhhhhhhhhh.......(it's already morning...)

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that's crazy.
get some sleep:)

the work looks good!

PaintMonster said...

Goobeetsablog
Thank you very much Brian.
hehehee....
I am chronic sleep shortage. However, I must exhibit my works on one more other exhibition (DIDO) in this exhibition and the same day.

K.B. said...

soo cool!!

paige said...

MARTY! These are GORGEOUS! I love them all but especially love the Happy Citrus image. Love the invite for the gallery too.

Sleep well!

PaintMonster said...

Kevin Barber
Thank you very much

paige
Thank you very much
I am glad the you love citrus!
and Yes, A2-Cafe is very nice space!!

Michelle Lana said...

These are great Paint Monster! Wonderful work.

Unknown said...

Marty,

Best of luck with the exhibition!! :) U rock!

Breadwig said...

I wish I could go. You need to do a show in the states! Preferably in the midwest. :)

PaintMonster said...

Michelle Lana
Thank you very much!

Alina Chau
Thank you Alina!
and thank you for the send me your beautiful artwork for DIDO exhibition!!

Breadwig
Thank you very much.
I'll go to Los Angeles next week.
I want to meet many california friends!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online