Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Comfortable Space

My Comfortable Place
I made Paper theater this year too.
The front side was open in last year's paper theater. However, this year's paper theater is a complete blockage type.

My Comfortable Place
An internal structure is composed of two rooms.

My Comfortable Place
There is the woods and the background of the sky in the interior.

My Comfortable Place
When light enters it from the ceiling from among the room, the interior became more beautiful.

My Comfortable Place
A warm room of the paper theater looks better when the environmental lighting is darkened.

My Comfortable Place
The secret where it looks warm it in the room is this penlite. ;)

Have a fun ;)

6 Comments:

MAUMONT said...

Damned!!
It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this one! It has such a nice atmosphere.:X

Anthony Holden said...

This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

PaintMonster said...

Thank you for the comment All.
sorry for not update long time.
I'll post new entry soon;)

bhashkar_euvatrefund said...

I am glad you shared this information and I agree with the points you have made.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online