Saturday, April 07, 2007

DIDO20 One Night Exhibition & Party 2007

Hi Folks,
Sorry for the long time I didn't update my blog....
I am super busy everyday and I couldn't update...

so, I went to "DIDO20 One Night Exhibition & Party 2007" and exhibit my arts.


A) Painting my works by Acrylic Color


B) It is a finished work. I drew a cartoon this time.


C) One chair is one's booth in this event. I showed My drawings by a PC and a sketchbook.


D) This is my booth.


E) Digital Live Drawing at DIDO20 Exhibit hall


F) Live Superimpose...


G) Digital Live Drawing...
DigitalLiveDrawing is the new performance that put live broadcasting drawing together in music of DJ.


H) I use two ThinkPads


I) Drawing is extended to 150 inches with a liquid crystal projector, and it is reflected.

You can see more detail of this exhibition by YouTube movies.


-Preparation-


-Part 1-


-Part2-

6 Comments:

Breadwig said...

so fun to see you working traditionally and digitally, and it's all Paint Monster!

valerie walsh said...

Really great work! Love seeing you!

Anonymous said...

nice work.
the exhibit/party looks like fun.

PaintMonster said...

Breadwig
Thank you very much.
I am enjoying painting!!

ValGalArt
wow Thank you very much and welcome my blog!!

Goobeetsablog
Thank you very much.
I enjoyed this party very much.

Unknown said...

Hi Marty,

Great to see all these wonderful postings!! How are you doing?

Alina :)

PaintMonster said...

Alina Chau
Hi Thank you Aline!
sorry for late reply.
I'm OK and you?
so, my lodging of LA in July was fixed. I will mail to you this information.
and did you got information from Ryuku? she will visit to LA in June!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online