Monday, June 15, 2009

angrydog#001 - Decayed Tooth

Hi Folks,
I made nu sculpture!!!
This is "angrydog"
the original sketch is...


This is process of angrydog.
a) Mold making... original sculpture was made by wood with resin board.


b) Reproduced angrydogs.


c) Primerd angrydogs.


d)Finished.
Paint with acrylic paints coated Clear Lacquer.


here is back side


I reproduced these 50. However, I will make everything a different paint this time.
Therefore, this blue sculpture was named "Decayed tooth".


I will paint 10 at first.
and online sale will be start on 5/July/2009.
but I will pre-sell 10 angrydogs at DIDO#26 OneNightExhibition & party2009 in Sapporo!!

please wait for moment!
Thanks:)

2 Comments:

blakewest said...

I am very excited by your new character sculpture! I', looking forward to July 5th!

PaintMonster said...

blakewest
Thank you very much!!
wowow I will paint more and more!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online