Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Drawing Dojo : Open The Door

2005 will be finished in about two months.
Did you do a new challenge this year?
I began this English Blog.
I learned English at the time of a high school student.
I am 37 years old.
(Oh!! almost 20years ago graduateed from the high school!!)

If I am studying English more when I am a high school student, troubles should not be suffered like this.!!

However, I appreciate that there is a friend who understands my poor English all over the world.
Thank you very much!!

3 Comments:

winterdoll said...

i got ya! what's important is that you are able to convey what is on your mind. =) keep on posting those lovely doodles. i wish i could draw like you.

Anonymous said...

You draw so beautifully. How is it that you know the woman's soul?

PaintMonster said...

winterdoll
Thank you very much!!
If you want to learn to drawing,
you can join DrawingDojo!!
It is online illustration class every weekend!

Teri
Thank you very much!
haha, I don't know.
It's only my imagination.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online