Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I need your HELP!!!!!

Hi folks,

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

I am presiding over the group of the illustrator named DIDO in Japan.
This DIDO holds AWARD in October.
However, the work from countries other than Japan has not been received yet.



DEADLINE is 22th / September!!!
YES, This FRIDAY!!!!
but I can add more 3days!!
new DEADLINE is 25th / September!!!!

Entry Fee of DIDO Award is 60USD.
However, there is No Entry Fee needing if you send the work!!!!!

I want to make DIDO Award succeed.
Please send me your wonderful work by E-mail !!!

The theme of the illustration of DIDO Award is "Network".
You must draw illustration freely interpreting this theme.
The size of illustration is 23.76inch x 16.8inch.
The file format is JPEG / CMYK and 150dpi.
You can send less than 3 works per a artist.
you can use template. (JPEG / Photoshop)

more DIDO AWARD detail is follow link!!

when you drew illustration for DIDO Award,
please send your illustration with entry sheet and comment sheet to this E-mail address!

DIDO AWARD 2006 Entry Sheet (download)
DIDO AWARD 2006 Comment Sheet (download)
DIDO AWARD 2006 Guideline(download)


If you can't send big data to us, you can use this free transmission service.
YouSendIt (MAX:100MB)

PLEEEEEESE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

PaintMonster said...

Goobeetsablog
WOW really!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRIAN!!!!!!
And, please tell that it also wants your friend to participate in this Award by
all means.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

mintz said...

Ermm.. clarification needed!! What do you mean by...

"there is No Entry Fee needing if you send the work"

Can non-digital join too?
anw, i've told my friend about this already ^^

PaintMonster said...

xiaohei
Thank you for your reply.
sorry about my poor english!!
EntryFee of 60 dollars is originally necessary to participate in this Award.
However, I want to recruit a lot of participants from the world.
Therefore, the participation expense was made free.

"Can non-digital join too? "
Yes, sure!!
we recognize the work downloaded with the scanner as a digital work.
you can send the work after scanings.

I am waiting!!!

PaintMonster said...

Brian and Alina
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your participate!!

I am super glad!!

Online Vote will start on
28/Sep - 7/Oct
Please wait for several days until the vote preparation is complete.

Belinha Fernandes said...

I saw the Awars post just now, too late for me!But I hipe you'll manage to make it a hit!

Breadwig said...

I hope it's not too late, I'm sending something tonite, and something tomorrow first thing in the morning! If it's too late, oh well. But I hope not.

PaintMonster said...

belinha
Thank you for your reply!
It's not too late!
please send me your works!!

Breadwig
Thank you very much!!
Oh really!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
Yes, It's not Late yet!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online