Monday, June 02, 2008

Speakerdog

Hi folks,
sorry for no response and no update...
I am working hard everyday now....
but, I did SpeakerDog design!!

idea sketches and free drawing...




and dummy (test) version.


finished work...
This Speakerdog that I designed is a name of "HAPPY MOM".




and I designed one more...
This Speakerdog that I designed is a name of "SATISFIED KITTY".




These are pair foto...


and these are friends...
My student designed the other two models...


If you liked my Speakerdog, you can download both Speakerdog at the follow link.
"HAPPY MOM" (pdf / 665kb)
"SATISFIED KITTY" (pdf / 551kb)

and you can check more speakerdog on official site.
http://www.bentheillustrator.com/speakerdog_index.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The kitty is the most lovely speakerdog I've seen!

Unknown said...

How CUTE!! THEse are awesome, Marty!

PaintMonster said...

ccat
Thank you very much.
wow sounds awesome!!

alina
Thaks alina!
can't wait to meet you!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online