Saturday, January 07, 2006

Day12: PIXAR Animation Studios

I went to PIXAR Animation Studio to meet Mr.Enrico!
I was very surprised, because this studio is super big!!

In the building of PIXAR, creators are moving with the kick scooter.
Cafe, an arcade game, table tennis, a movie theater, a preview room, a kitchen, a sport gym, a soccer stadium, a tennis court, a pool, etc. are environment like Heaven for a creator.
I know Mr. Enrico is busy man. but he spared time for me.
Thank you very much Enrico san!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that is completely awesome that you went to the studio!!!! wow!!!!!! i bet that was a wonderful visit!!!! geez, aint nothing here in milwaukee... and no money to travel- haha

Gerald de Dios said...

Nice.....I see you kept your Bart ticket as a bookmark ^_^

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online