Wednesday, January 18, 2006

DAY21: Back to Sapporo

My travel to U.S. for 20 days will end at today.
I wanted to stay in fact a little longer.
However, since work in Japan is waiting for me, you have to return.

This time, I visited four cities in Miami, New York,
San Francisco, Los Angeles.
I met many of the creators and got many stimuli.
Moreover, I went to five big art museums.
Systems differ in the art museum in Japan and the United States.
Neither photography nor a sketch is allowed in the art museum in Japan.

My exhibition is also held in the town in the Alhambra which exists in a suburb of Los Angeles in January, next year.
Thank you for big cooperation from Kazu and Ben!

My dream comes true little by little.
I can't wait to next travel!
and...
I want to say "thank you" to the friends of the United States which made great recollections from my travel in America.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marty, it has been fun "traveling" with you. Welcome back home. I wish I had known I could nominate you for a Best of Blogs award. There is a Best Photo/Art/Poetry category. Your big fan in Toronto - Teri (alias Purple Woman!)

PaintMonster said...

Teri
Wow sounds sweet!
I made this travel photo page on my board today.
please check follow link!
My 20 Days U.S. travel photos

Anonymous said...

Okay PaintMonster, I clicked on the link but it takes me to the username/password page. Do I have to sign up for something to view the travel photos? Your buddy in Toronto, Teri

Anonymous said...

Marty, your art work from your trip is really excellent. You have a lot of really great drawings. Glad you had a fun and safe trip.

www.choble.com

PaintMonster said...

Teri
Hi, yes, it is my board.
and It need ID.
but it is very simple!
please join!!

Giles
Thank you very much.
my travel was very nice!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online