Friday, July 27, 2007

SummerTour2007 Day8

Day3 of Comic-Con International.
My room has only one bed. However, four people are staying in this room.
Therefore, we have divided the sleeping time.
I update the blog at midnight and sleep in the morning. Therefore, it is about at 2:00PM that I arrive at the hall.
The shop to which I go without fail before I go to the hall is Ralphs.
I met such a woman here!!

She is not professional actress! wow great!


The hall is full today. However, I went to a lot of booths today.


Bill Presing
He is a storyboard artist in the PIXAR animation studio. his artworks are really awesome!!




Chris Sanders
He is a character designer of Lilo and Stitch.
His work is very popular. Therefore, he is very busy. However, he enjoyed talking with me for about 30 minutes.



Tim Biskup
I didn't think that I was able to meet him. However, I was able finally to meet him by waiting for about 30 minutes in his booth.

I met CATWOMAN!!


I'll go to Special Drawing Session tomorrow night!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i love stitch ! how cool you got a pic done by the man himself !

Anonymous said...

i draw stitch all the time , but you can only get 1 chris sanders , i love the comic kiskaloo too

www.deviantart.com/ILOVEEMPERIMENT626

PaintMonster said...

Thank you for the comments.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online