Tuesday, July 18, 2006

DoodleTrip Day00

Hi Folks,
I took a trip to San Diego and Los Angeles from July 19 to August 1.
I wait for an airplane to Japan in LAX now.
I write down a record of this trip from now on.

DAY 00: 19/July/2006 Sapporo - Tokyo - Los Angeles - San Diego

I went to San Diego to visit "San Diego Comic-con Inernational" started on July 19 until 23rd.

At first, everybody known AirPlane meal foto!



I used American Airlines this time, but a menu does not change as same as January menu.
I stopped AirPlane meal sketch.....

Therefore I did Free Drawing






Sapporo-Tokyo 1.5hr
Tokyo-LA 9hrs
LA-SD 3hrs
total-13.5!!
Tooooooooooooooooo Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
as for San Diego Hotel....
2 BED / 3 Heavy Smoker with me!!!!!!
ummmmmmmmmm OK..........fun..............

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online